The goal for our campaign is not only to inform people about leading a healthy lifestyle, which they know they alread need to do. We want to provide people with quick, easy, achievable methods to attain these lifestyles. In our campaign we will set up a stand in the Hunter College lobby during peak hours (probably from 12 to 4 or something of the like). For the informative aspect of our project we will provide students with basic facts about weight, exercise and eating healthy. (BMI, Aerobic vs Anerobic exercise, Saturated Fat etc.) For the not-informative part we will be handing out freebies and giving people handy quick tips to lead healthier lives. We will provide healthy snack options such as cut up veggies, 100 calorie snacks, and fruit. As a method of outreach and distribution we would like to get a zumba class together to show people that exercising can be fun.
Sari Ades, Linda Khezrie, Della Mizrahi
1. Our group topic revolves around the idea of what is really going on in the Palestine/Israel conflict. We want to show the public the truth and facts coming from the Palestine side.
2. Our group members are: Ali Sumani, Polina Isakova, Ahmed Rezwan, Rishi Jumani, Faizan Mahmood
3. We will be talking to many Arab and Israeli people all over New York City to see if they even have any idea what the controversy is really about.
4. Our goal as a group is to make the Hunter College student body more aware of the Palestine/Israel conflict and what the Arab people have to say regarding this matter.
5. Using iMovie, we will create a news video interviewing many people (particualry Arabs/Israelis) in a Ny1 format with the anchor on scene. Our intended audience is all the people who are clueless about this ongoing struggle between Israelis and Palestinians that began in the early 20th century.
Group Topic: Promoting Healthy Lifestyles in Teens/College Aged Students
Group Members: Linda Khezrie, Sari Ades, Sally Mizrachi, Della Mizrahi
Roles: Linda- Liaison between our cause and other organizations/professionals
Sari- Outreach and Distribution
Sally- Campaign Literature (ie: slogans, catch phrases, PR Statements)
Della- Event Coordinator
Goals: To both educate and promote the methods and benefits of leading a healthier lifestyle. We want to teach people who lead busy lives that there are sustainable, proactive ways of keeping healthy. Our motto: You get what you give, so give it all you’ve got!
Audience: Our intended audience is College students. Most students don’t have the time, money, energy, or education to lead healthy lives. We want to show them that the resources are out there and teach them how to take advantage and change their lives.